The “Building Good with C++Builder Contest” was introduced on May 28th, 2021 by Embarcadero. The purpose of hosting this contest is to encourage C++ programmers to code for the “greater good” of society and share their open-source solutions. The contest ends around July 30th, 2021. If you haven’t registered to participate yet here are a few reasons why you should consider doing so:
- Participating in this contest will allow you to contribute to the betterment of society.
- Few people have registered so far which gives you a better chance at winning some interesting prizes.
- Contributing to the contest will give your solution better exposure.
- Not only are existing users of C++Builder encouraged to participate, but new users of the C++ IDE are also encouraged to do so.
- The contest ends in two weeks. Two weeks is PLENTY of time to build an interesting solution. Some participants have managed to code their solutions in under a week.
There’s still time to join with your fellow C++ developers and write code for the greater good of others. It’s a noble purpose and you could win the $2000 first prize too!