Learn how to use the TwineCompile SORTA Automatic Background Compile feature of TwineCompile. Install TwineCompile via the GetIt Package Manager for C++Builder with Update Subscription.
TwineCompile lists its features as:
- Advanced compile system uses multi-threading technology and caching techniques to make C++ compiles 50x faster!
- Automatic background compiling engine ensures that files are compiled as fast as they are saved!
- Tuned pre-compiled header handling system automatically maximizes simultaneous use of precompiled headers between multiple threads!
- Seamless integration into the C++ IDE. Supports all versions including C++Builder.
- Theme support for all IDE themes providing a unified workspace!
- Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit compilers!
- FinalBuilder integration provided out of the box!
If you don’t have TwineCompile installed yet you can head over to Embarcadero GetIt to find out more and then install it via GetIt in the IDE.
If you want to read more on this site about the excellent TwineCompile click on this dynamic search link to see a list of articles: https://learncplusplus.org/?s=twinecompile